Users Online Now: 1,954 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,005,896
Pageviews Today: 1,390,540Threads Today: 383Posts Today: 6,587
11:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to nip the kneeling during the US National Anthem at NFL games in the bud...permanently.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Write letters to the heads of the police unions and chiefs of police in every single NFL franchise city. Explain to them that they should enact a policy where any officer who does not wish to work the NFL games can freely refuse the assignment with no fear of ANY social or political or employment censure. Further explain to the NFL that law enforcement organizations will not readily respond to ANY emergency that occurs on the premises of an NFL stadium or facility where NFL activities are occurring as long as these so-called kneeling during the US National Anthem protests continue.
What happens next will fuck with their heads because then the insurance underwriters for the NFL stadiums will get involved. Without adequate and bondable security for each NFL game, the insurance underwriters who write policies for the stadium and surrounding areas will drop their coverage because, no cops. Bonded security people are usually not adequate to meet the conditions of the underwriters policies. Law enforcement must be on site. No cops, no crowds can attend and therefore no income for the games.
So where did I get this idea. It has been used before back in the 1990’s when Ice-T released his Bodycount album with the last track being “Cop Killers” on the original compact disc release. Various LEO’s got wind that this CD was being sold in all the malls across the US in music stores. The police chiefs and unions back then went to work quickly. And who did they speak to first? Companies like Simon properties and such that owned the malls nationwide. The statement that my manager basically told me was this. “ Unless the Bodycount album with Cop Killers is removed from our store shelves within 24 hours police will not respond to ANY emergencies in the mall.” I worked at a Camelot music at the time and the CD’s & Cassettes were gone the next day and down the way at Music land.
So this idea has some precedent.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP