Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Here's how you drain a vampire
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I had someone who was attacking, smearing and draining my time and energy. This person bragged about it, and I tried to ignore them but they were making threats and trying to spy on my every move. SO...

I into the back door, you know the spot, the base of skull is the vampire's weak point. I began to irritate them at first and then I reversed the polarity and began to suck on their energy. They were obsessing over me at this point...and that drained THEIR time and vitality, so I started to giggle about this person's weak link.

Within a month or so my health was profoundly improved and I could feel theirs weaken. Then, I forgot about all of it and I've been really busy every since.

Things aren't perfect, hit a few snags, but I'm still way better than a few months ago. They are a nothing burger and the best part is I have some evidence I'm sitting on just in case they start up again.

The mind of all vampires is weak and that is why they fear the sunlight of the soul. USE your soul to drain them, disinfect this world. sun
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP