Users Online Now: 1,158 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 318,573
Pageviews Today: 517,985Threads Today: 145Posts Today: 2,587
05:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Very sad news:. One of the first ships to resume cruising is having a COVID outbreak
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Norwegian expedition cruise company Hurtigruten late Friday said four crew members from the 535-passenger Roald Amundsen were admitted to the University Hospital of North Norway in Tromsø, Norway, earlier in the day after the vessel docked in the city.

[link to thepointsguy.com (secure)]

I dunno, I always loved cruises. I feel like they are also being destroyed. It's not like I think the virus is completely fake but I do think those crew members probably got sick with a cruise bug and we're tested for coronavirus. I think the tests are fuckin rigged world wide. Why is no one questioning the tests? No one has even isolated the stupid virus. Total fuckin hoax!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP