Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To The GLP Bullies
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been a member here for awhile but I just recently started actively posting. A little about me: I have been through trauma that I am working through. Last year I found my mother who had been missing for 3 days. She had a tv on top of her head. I am still not sure what happened. I suspect she was assaulted. She cannot tell what happened as she has brain damage now. She is in a nursing home. I cannot visit her for months as the place is locked down due to Covid. I have been severely depressed due to this and other things trauma related. So in the midst of depression and sadness im feeling tonight I made a posting and as I was crying I left out the synopsis of the story linked. I fixed it. Is it worth it to to kick someone who is already down for making a mistake? Go ahead and bully me under my posts though if it makes you feel better about yourself.
Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP