Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Advice Needed In Dealing With An Asshole Store Clerk
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I live directly behind a grocery store. I have no car so I walk to grocery store with my own grocery cart that I bought years ago from another store closing shop. So a male clerk I call Frankenstein who works the service desk there one day tried to take my cart. He said it belongs to the store and it obviously does not as my cart is blue trimmed the stores are red trimmed. I told him it is my cart and noone is taking it. He told me that had I stolen it. I went and got a manager who just rolled his eyes and went on.

So yesterday it was raining and a friend gave me a ride to grocery store. She dropped me off and had car problems never returned to get me. I had $100 worth of groceries to get home. A lady manager came by and I asked her if I could borrow the store's cart to get my groceries home. She said yes that is fine that she knows im honest and would return when done. Yes I did return it right after I was done. So today I have my own cart and I was getting some Sprite, some meat for spaghetti and some snacks. I turn a corner and there stood Frankenstein again glaring at me with another cashier lady who asked "Did you return that cart you took yesterday?" I said "Yes and fuck you both" Then I went and found the lady manager who had given me permission to borrow the stores cart. I told her she needed to have a talk with her help as I returned that cart. She proceeeds to go tell Frankenstein that unless he has a managers badge on then he needs to shut his mouth to me. I told her thank you and left out giving the asshole a dirty look.

So I know he will give me problems again on my return. I want to choke him but then ill be arrested. Any advice on what to say or do next time? I really want to teach him a lesson. Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP