Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some BIG earth event is coming
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Listen, I know there are many threads like this...vague...no serious proof...yet I know I'm onto something, I've been on glp almost two decades now and not seen much materialise from threads like this...but take notice...my dogs are great...six of them...i run an animal rescue ...i have six of my own and live way out in the boonies on 55 Acres in the deep southeast..i knew chaos was coming so I moved my family down here ....three years ago I got a female German Shepard from the Wal-Mart parking lot for free ( I work there now but not then)...she and another full bred dog were dumped at this guys house and he needed to find them homes...i knew Dee Dee was special and highly intuitive from the start and we share a very close bond, unlike I've ever had before. As just a pup, she was the only dog to know something was creeping around out here...my son chased it into the woods...it had a light...fast forward to now...these last days She's acting extremely weird...excessive panting, pawing at the ground and floor, she won't eat not even canned yummy dog food...just a buscuit here and there (she hasn't lost weight ), when I sit down she tries to get me back up and starts whining loudly and getting my attention. She's also affectionate to the point of being ridiculous...licking my feet and legs ....its crazy...i believe a huge earth event is coming. Her behavior is increasing each day,.signifying it's getting closer....im an empath and feel it too...perhaps an asteroid, earthquake...my intuitive son feels a very strong sense of doom too...like a feeling of absolute dread. Anyone else animals acting strangely ??? We've had strange physical symptoms too..weakness in our legs, strange headaches...or are they beaming 5g at us from a satellite or something ????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP