Users Online Now: 2,138 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 451,245
Pageviews Today: 759,143Threads Today: 307Posts Today: 4,874
09:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I used to be the one from the matrix aka Melbourne Australia until some Turkish spies body snatched me late last year and destroyed my world...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This lockdown and shutdown and antichrist agenda would never have come in play if that rat didn't take advantage of me being stoned and literally bear hugged me and almost felt like he broke my upper back but what I didn't realise is that he had snatched my light body out of me.. long story short I was stoned as late November ish last year went to a local pub to sell some cigarettes and get a lil money in my pocket well I ended up talking to this older Turk rat who was telling me how he was friends with an uncle of mine and back in the day and so on I felt sorry for the loser and before I left I threw a packet of cigarettes his way for free in which case he was able to get close enough to bear hug me instead of giving me a hand shake and it hurt me but I didn't kick his ass cause I could tell he was mentally ill and out of respect for my uncle he was speaking do highly of.. anyway I got home and something felt off and that was the start of the end of things for the enemy had now taken over the state... All I know about him is he lives in dandy with his sister he owns his home he is 55 ish he is Turk background but Australian and looks like a total retards.. he is lucky I didn't cave his head in cause I may have taken his life too soon... Out of all things I could never have imagine something like this happening to me.. I command some government spook fucks to capture him and undo what he did to me and you and all of the universe.. signed..

Mickey Abbey... The one and only one...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP