Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ELITE'S PLAN FOR DEPOPULATION AND EARTH CHANGES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The un-elites are going for maxium damage as in the timing of earth changes per Deagle.com and the U.S. Navy Map. In accordance with the 90% projected per the Georgia Guide Stones.

1. So the Hydrogel nanobot technology is not a vaccine it is a control mechanism with several species of animal,plant and fallen giant Nephilim DNA that hooks up to your bank account via a 5G carrier. The real reason for this (Patent# 060606) is foretold in Revelation. This DNA change will cause a grievous sore. (GRAVE SORE) THIS 060606 MARK WILL MAKE YOU ILL IF NOT DEAD AND WILL MAKE YOU INELIGIBLE FOR ETERNAL HEAVENLY LIFE. BUT YOU WILL INSTEAD DIE FOREVER IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.This Nanotechnology will become one with the person and tie completely to the hive mind. Through AI they will have a kill switch for anyone they want. Total control. At the end will be the Patent # 060606 papers that will shock you to your core.

Passages in the scriptures say that mother against daughter, son against father and no one would turn from their wicked ways. It says people will live continually to become more evil. My understanding on this is that once your DNA is changed and you are controlled by artificial intelligence (actually Satan) through 5G.

2. It is being said by several online sources that a meteor asteroid storm is coming as we are already seeing an uptick of this evidence.

Isaiah 34:4 All the stars of heaven will be dissolved. The skies will be rolled up like a scroll, and all their stars will fall like withered leaves on the vine, and foliage on the fig tree.

Revelation 6:12 The Sixth Seal: Terror
And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place
Then World War along with the U.S. being attacked by Gog Magog (Russia) but read here what happens when 100 lb. hailstones and fire/sulfur hit the Russian Army.

Ezekiel 38:21 And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.

3. The approaching solar system is due to be seen by the end of Sept. no later than December. Massive earth changes. Pole shift and 200-300 mph winds. Earthquakes,asteroids, men will cry out from the caves because of the intense heat.

4. Still the elite are going to plan a release of a serious biological disease along with Nuclear radiation killing a so called one third of the earth.
The falling meteor's will burn up all the green grass and a third of the trees. The intense heat will help finish off the rest.

Revelation 8:7
Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.

Revelation 8:8
Then the second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood,

Revelation 8:9
a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Revelation 8:10
Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.

Revelation 8:11
The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters.

Revelation 8:12
Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck. A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day was without light, and a third of the night as well.

Revelation 9:15
So the four angels who had been prepared for this hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

5. So the Elites plan is to wait it out underground. Remember about six months back there was a massive exodus of CEO'S/PRESIDENTS, FIVE THOUSAND PLUS JUST ENDED UP AND QUIT.
According to a Pentagon insider, when the elite go into hiding or disappear they have a rule they go by. They have to start the underground process 2.5 years ahead.Several reasons why is they don't know how fast this planetary system could finally reach and in order to become acclimated to underground conditions as it is pressurized and I don't understand all of what is involved.
Then after the earth has calmed down it's they're plan to come topside with military and remove whom they deem appropriate.

BUT GOD HAS ANOTHER PLAN. It is not a Guide Stone erected by political leaders and any in Government. The only way a person will be in city/state/Federal Government is to become on of the frat boys involved with the thousand points of light.
As for me I'll stay with the Creator, not the created.

[link to patentscope.wipo.int (secure)]

1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge