Users Online Now: 2,300 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,254,263
Pageviews Today: 2,094,448Threads Today: 853Posts Today: 14,951
07:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Likely Winner is the current incumbent president according to the S&P 500, Trump to WIN 2020!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey Trump voters...
This article says that the stock market correctly foretells who the next president will be based on the stocks being up or down in the S and P 500 index. According to this article, when the S&P 500 is up in the 3 months before the election, the incumbent president wins 87% of the time... currently the S&P 500 is at an almost all time high closing on August 7th at 3,351.28, this forecasts Trump as the likely winner in November! Quoting the article:
"When the S&P 500 has been higher the 3 months before the election, the incumbent party usually won, while when stocks were lower, the incumbent party usually lost,"

Here is the full published report.

[link to www.businessinsider.com (secure)]

Here is a chart showing the history of the S&P history over time. At present, it is on track for an all time high. Skyrocketing sharply upward, get ready for serious turmoil!

[link to www.barchart.com (secure)]

Likely scenarios:
1) Trump legally wins but the democrats cheat with mail in ballot fraud, chaos and mass anarchy and the shit hits the fan when Trump refuses to leave office as massive calls for a new election take place...
The government shuts the USA down with Marshall law stating “corona out of control...”
2) Trump is announced as the winner and then mass anarchy takes place worse then the May rioting/looting/violence in demonstrations. Trump goes into hiding or is assassinated and complete melt down of the extreme Left side (ANTIFA/black life’s matter/far left extremists) all go insane and Marshall law is declared while lockdown persists and corona virus spreads everywhere as the flu hits the USA and complete crash of the market and society take place as America crumbles...
I personally think Trump will win but the democrats and those high up secret society bankers/vaccine promoters/all of Trumps enemies either try to do voter fraud or claim that Trump and republicans are doing voter fraud and total anarchy takes place. I believe the stock market is greatly at risk for another major crash, possibly even collapsing the entire economy of the USA therefore the USA ceases to exist and the new world order, one world government mark of the beast system, starts a new era as the UN comes in to take over and control the mass chaos and anarchy taking place in the former USA... I do pray this does NOT happen. I pray God give us grace of 4 more years with GOD guiding Trump as our president. The things to come ARE inevitable and foretold in the Bible. It’s just a matter of when. I pray GOD please give us a little more graceful and merciful time for the lost to be found.
Open discussion here...ahhh
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP