Users Online Now: 2,365 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,234,070
Pageviews Today: 2,060,324Threads Today: 845Posts Today: 14,708
07:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Realities, New Science, New Biology that can change the world!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Enjoy!

Cutting edge science and biology.

Dr Bruce Lipton is helping to change our world with new insights and discoveries. www.brucelipton.com

When a doctor first introduced me to the new science and new biology back in 2002, my response was I have no requirement for science. She persevered with me and eventually I listened, contacted Bruce and he sent me a copy of his video. I am so pleased that I did follow what was being shown to me at that time.

The work of Bruce Lipton and the other new scientists support everything that healers have known for 1,000's of years. The difference now is that we have the scientific evidence to back up our philosophies, knowing and experience.

The new science has the ability to change the world in a blink of an eye! When the educators of the educators bring this into mainstream education there will be a domino effect, and the New Adam as predicted in the bible will be born.

The scientists are making great headway with the paradigm shift but the more of you that promote their work, the faster our precious planet will change for the better.

When people come to know that thoughts, beliefs and intentions determine the activity of their genes there will be a sea change and a cosmic universal effect!

People will come to know that the world isn't flat after all.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP