Users Online Now: 1,607 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 118,836
Pageviews Today: 207,736Threads Today: 65Posts Today: 1,342
02:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: After previously saying he was a spy and should be executed, Trump now says he's consider pardoning Edward Snowden
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On Saturday, President Donald Trump expressed a willingness to consider granting a pardon to Edward Snowden, the whistleblower who leaked thousands of highly classified documents he obtained from the National Security Agency while he was an employee and subcontractor for the Central Intelligence Agency.

Trump’s remarks came during the Q&A portion of a presser he called to talk about the state of the economy and the response to the coronavirus pandemic.

“Do you want to give Edward Snowden a pardon and bring him back here?” a reporter asked.

“I’m going to look at it,” Trump replied. “I am not that aware of the Snowden situation, but I’m going to start looking at it. There are many, many people — it seems to be a split decision — there are many people think he should be somehow treated differently and other people think he did very bad things, and I’m going to take a very good look at it, OK?”

“I have seen people that are very conservative and very liberal and they agree on the same issue,” Trump continued. “I’m going to take a look at that very strongly, Edward Snowden.”

[link to www.mediaite.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP