Users Online Now: 1,535 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 613,849
Pageviews Today: 786,884Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 2,636
06:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CPS showed up at my house today because... Why don’t they go seek out the satanists murdering babies?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I could use some advice how best to get rid of CPS. Anybody have any experiences with them? I just see red at this point. Mama bear ready to strike. Here’s what happened today...
My son has Down’s Syndrome and at 4 years old, he has no sense of stranger danger or any sense of keeping safe. He constantly tries to run and if you take your eyes off him for even a minute he will run and get hurt.
My circumstances forced me to put a child leash on him to keep him with me whenever we go somewhere. I run an adult family home
And we are nit able to lock our front door. My son can open the door and run away at any time. He has actually ran into the street, ran into neighbors houses, climbed over our fence and much more. This may sound very bad and can hear people now on here going to curse and tell me what a bad parent they think I am but you are not in my shoes and have no idea about what my little escape artist is capable of. In these times of the corona lockdown, it was impossible to get extra care help into my adult care home to help me with caring for my son. So a week ago, a medicaid social worker shows up and I had to stop what I was doing and meet and speak with them. I could not hold onto my son and talk with her at the same time so I attached him to the table and he stayed right in the same room as me and the lady. I put on Sesame Street for him to be entertained while this lady kept me for about 1 hour. Next thing I know, there’s a complaint put into Child Protective Services about concerns for my sons safety about being tittered up. What a bitch. Why couldn’t the loser say something to me while she was there to let me know she had concerns for my son being tied up? I could have explained that if left untied, he could easily run into the street or get abducted or hit by a car or drown in a river...

She had nothing better to do with her time then to put in a complaint? Now the CPS told me they will be checking in on us for at least the next 2 weeks to make sure my son is ok. Because my son wasn’t home and was with his daddy, they went straight over to see and question dad. Then they ask all these questions if he drink alcohol, ever had a history with CPS, any anger problems, family history of abuse.... seriously?

I felt like telling the CPS investigator they should spend their time looking for the satanists who are murdering babies and child sex rings rather than how I troubleshoot to keep my special needs son safe.1dunno1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP