Users Online Now: 2,122 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 751,405
Pageviews Today: 1,325,073Threads Today: 560Posts Today: 9,672
03:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The new war......It's on real information!!! They want us blind....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I spoke to my buddy over the weeekend. He works for a data collection company and was telling me about the sheer number of companies in the United States and outside the country that pay full time people to spread propaganda. They are actually contracted and use AI along with a lot bodies spread pure lies and propoganda across millions of accounts on FB and Twatter. He said you now have opposing forces on both sides of information bring truth and deception bidding on the same companies to the contracts to spread their view of the information far and wide....again this is 10's of million fake accounts and AI running all of this with algorithmic behavior to respond to messages with pre positioned data points and humans doing it.

Now the new war....hiring companies to take down these propaganda machines when the opposing view LOSES a contract. They are hiring rogue infiltrators to take the system down as long as they can to stop the opposing view from propagating information. He said this is one of the largest industries in the world and never discussed. It would let the cat out of the bag on how stupid people are for the shit they believe. He said we are no doubt living 110% in the age of DISinformation. The goal is to keep everyone in the dark.

It was mind boggling to what he was saying. Anyway the one thing he said I found interesting is the amount of effort to suppress message about trafficking data and also celestial bodies data of comets. He said the contracts are massive to supress these topics from numerous US agencies and even countries outside the US. We really are blind to what is happening.....they intend on it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP