Users Online Now: 2,290 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,037,882
Pageviews Today: 1,731,702Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,479
05:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Most of you suffer from some form of paranoia, or paranoid schizophrenia. Schizotypal personality disorder also possible.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's funny because I used to have a very suggestive mind like all of you and I associated with people who believed in conspiracy theories and stuff, and eventually my reality starting taking all the traits I had internalized. I viewed everything with suspicion. Everything seemed plausible.

Soon as I got rid of those people in my life, I started having a much more clear head, with lucid thoughts. I'm not saying conspiracy facts don't exist, because they do. But the fact is most of you are way too open-minded to the point where you'll assign the same degree of plausibility to all claims. This isn't a healthy way to live. :)

Another thing is that many of you have just tossed in the towel, given up on life, are "losers" (by societal standards) in your 30s because you are not married, unemployed (if you are employed, it's a dead-end job), have a host of mental illnesses. And so on. So the idea that doom is just around the corner is not only in line with everything you have ever known (the chips all fall into place), but also, it's what you think will save you. Your salvation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP