Users Online Now: 2,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 993,679
Pageviews Today: 1,656,857Threads Today: 668Posts Today: 11,937
04:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Johnny Depp Trial - Depp Once Presented Supermodel Kate Moss A Diamond Necklace, In His Butt!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Johnny Depp once presented Kate Moss a necklace — in his butt
By Sara Nathan July 18, 2020 | 1:42pm

Over the past two weeks, Johnny Depp has had his private life ransacked in London’s High Court.

And the daily stream of headlines are more than embarrassing for the one-time Hollywood heartthrob whose razor-sharp cheekbones left 1980s teenagers quivering.

Tales of poop in bed, a diet of whiskey and drugs, plus barely literate texts, have all been unveiled...

But he still has one thing going for him — the support of his famous exes, who include some of the most beautiful women in the world. Actress Winona Ryder and singer Vanessa Paradis both submitted statements singing his praises.

“I was absolutely shocked, confused and upset when I heard the accusations against him,” Ryder, who was once engaged to Depp, said. “I truly and honestly only know him as a really good man — an incredibly loving, extremely caring guy who was so very protective of me and the people that he loves, and I felt so very, very safe with him.”...

With the actor’s next romance, he met his wild-child match. Depp first encountered waifish supermodel Kate Moss, 11 years his junior, at the East Village celeb hangout Cafe Tabac in 1994. He was so smitten, she has said, that he once presented her a diamond necklace stuffed between his butt cheeks.

For his part, Depp has claimed that he and Moss had sex in every one of Chateau Marmont’s 63 rooms, and he once filled a bathtub with champagne for her birthday...

[link to pagesix.com (secure)]

Johnny Depp: The 9 wildest moments of libel case as hearing wraps up, From the defecation incident, to the actor’s severed finger and the Kate Moss rumour
Chiara Giordano Tuesday 28 July 2020 19:10

...The defecation incident

The High Court was shown images of faeces found in the former couple’s bed the day after Heard’s 30th birthday party in April 2016.

Depp told the court he had been “convinced it was either Heard herself or one of her cohort involved in leaving human faeces on the bed”.

The court was told how the actor called his ex-wife “Amber Turd” in text messages sent shortly after the incident.

Depp said it was “a mystery”, but added that he thought the incident was an “oddly fitting end to the relationship”...

[link to www.independent.co.uk (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP