Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trump defends teen accused of shooting 3 in Kenosha
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Joe Biden accuses US president of fomenting violence at protests, calls him ‘a toxic presence’

US President Donald Trump on Monday defended 17-year-old suspected gunman Kyle Rittenhouse, who has been charged in connection with shooting three protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin last week, including two who were fatally wounded.

When Trump was asked at a White House press conference if he defended the actions of vigilantes like Rittenhouse, he said the teenager was “violently attacked,” suggesting he acted in self-defense.

“That was an interesting situation. You saw the same tape as I saw, and he was trying to get away from them, I guess, it looks like, and he fell and then they very violently attacked him and it was something we’re looking at right now and it’s under investigation,” Trump said. “I guess he was in very big trouble. He probably would have been killed,” he added.

Rittenhouse, who reportedly supports the pro-police movement Blue Lives Matter, has been charged with two counts of homicide and one count of attempted homicide after shooting three protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Aug. 25, killing two of them.

[link to www.aa.com.tr (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP