Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vivid dream I had this morning. Very religious/ spiritual
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you are uncomfortable with people that pray just skip this thread.

Thanks in advance.

I awoke this morning from a very intense dream that left me feeling like the Savior is coming again very soon.

Here is the dream.

I am visiting my parents home. A home I spent a lot of my childhood years in but my parents in reality no longer own this home. I am walking around it noting all of the renovations and appreciating how nice it is and seemingly having extra square footage.

Family friends arrive and its a joy to hug a woman I feel is similar to an aunt to me.

An old high school friend arrives. The next morning, although we are at different sides of the house, we both take note of hearing the next-door neighbor girl getting ready for school and leaving. I hear her radio while my old high school friend hears her prayers that she repeats and my old high school friend say I just wanted to tell her to have confidence God heared that prayer. No need to repeat.

Something dramatic happens outside. The air changed? The light in the house darkens we sense the sky has changed and there possibly is something in the sky? Like something metalic?? It was similar to the air as the sunsets? I want to say the home took on a vibration but it was not an earthquake but the air carried the feeling of fear.

Everyone starts locking windows and doors.

Here is where things get crazy. Everyone inside the house wants to pray due to the fear that set upon everyone's heart. No one wants to lead the prayer and they look to me which I have confidence to do no problem but I was disappointed.

I start praying verbally and God tells me exactly what to say and how to say it. I pray that the home is sacred ground and protected by God.

Now when the prayer is over people start coming to the house. God told them it was a safe place.

As more and more people arrive the new people want to pray and I am asked to give a prayer again. I start but some of the people are like hecklers and will not be quiet to allow the prayer and they are spoiling our peace.

I ask God what to do. In particular some of the men are large and I am not a very big woman. God tells me exactly what to say. I make eye contact with these men an in a bold way tell them in Jesus Christ name they have to leave. They go and are crushingly disappointed that they can not stay.

More and more people arrive and now God has given me this strange discernment over who is good and sincere and who is not allowed to stay. I seem to not have control over the multiple doors and I seem to be the only one able to kick people out. Some arrived and were not confident they were spiritually clean enough to be there and I had to hug them into safety.

That was the dream.

damned1dunno1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP