Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Flat earth and History
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why has every civilization before us acknowledged flat earth besides ours?
Why have past civilizations such as the Egyptians, Mayans, even as recent as Nazi Germany all recognized flat earth through writings and sketches of the firmament dome?

Did you know the swastika also represents the four corners of the earth and was NOT just used by the Nazi's but many other cultures such as Hindu India?

I don't think you people understand the cataclysm that would awaken if evidence proving flat earth was ever pushed in the mainstream, it would also replace the satanic LIE of "Your creation was a mistake, and you do not matter" with the truth of "You are gods creation and not a mistake"

So why is it that every past society has recognized this...except during the one of the only times in history where we are conveniently ruled by satanists and atheists in our government?

Guys, I don't want attacks, I want to have a conversation and dialogue with you.
Help me understand why I should believe un-vetted science we were ALL TAUGHT IN SCHOOL, when the general consensus here is that the schools are propaganda zones for brainwashing?

Why is flat earth the only thing NEVER questioned on GLP? Because it proves God? Because it proves Christianity? Proves creation and not the big bang?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP