Users Online Now: 1,856 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,077,825
Pageviews Today: 1,802,233Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 12,229
06:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vox Fake News “Journalist” Aaron Rupar is a Demented Globalist Shill (Resident GLP Troll for Center for Progress)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Vox Fake News “Journalist” Aaron Rupar is a Demented Globalist Shill
August 14, 2019 - by Brandon Martinez - 1 Comment
SHARETWEETPIN ITSHARE
I don’t know if this clown is a Juw, but he’s certainly a soy-boy and fa--ot

Just look at this weirdo.

His Twitter feed is filled with deranged anti-Trump hysteria and all of his articles for Vox are crying about Trump and how mean he is to immigrants and how he won’t ban guns and promote buttsex.

He also wants us to believe the Epstein suicide hoax and to not believe that the Clinton crime family are murderous drug-dealing psychopaths.

I don’t know the origin of the name Rupar, but a website about name origins says that it might be Slavic and means “hole”.

Yep, this leftist shitlord is a stupid a-hole, isn’t he?

You couldn’t get much more shilly than this prick, could you?

These fake news “journalists” are literally selling out their country for 30 pieces of silver. It’s truly disgusting.

Soy boy “journos” like Rupar are a dime a dozen these days. I saw these types when I went to journalism school in Canada. Journalism programs are filled with weirdo libshits of all flavours. I saw all kinds of libshits there, including disgusting dykes and hideous feminists who would try to drum up fake news stories about “sexual assault” on my campus. These people were fucking batshit insane SJWs.

My program was print journalism, so you can imagine that all of the women in it were either disgustingly fat or extremely ugly, because only fat and ugly girls become “writers”. All the hot chicks were trying to be television journalists and news anchors. I prefer those chicks because they’re usually apolitical airheads who just read the teleprompter, are often blond and good looking, and probably give good blowjobs. Unfortunately they’re all gold-digging whores.

But I digress.

Yeah, screw Aaron Rupar and his rainbow butt-sex agenda
[link to alt-right.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP