Users Online Now: 1,837 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 462,502
Pageviews Today: 732,223Threads Today: 302Posts Today: 4,484
08:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Exposing The LIES About COVID-19 With Facts, Data & Sources. If You Want TRUTH, Get in Here!! ....[Updated]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message *********************************************************

Update: I've decided to make this an ongoing thread to make it easier for everyone to review all of the data in once place. It would be nice to have a resource thread for a change, as there seems to be a constant flow of misinformation and fear mongering just about everywhere that you look.

I will attempt to update this thread with new data (or data that's not being widely reported) as often as I can, although with my current schedule there are no guarantees. Feel free to post any contributing data that you may have regarding COVID-19 here.

..."The Mortality Rate in Federal Prisons: An Interesting Social Experiment"....

While COVID-19 can indeed be deadly like many other viruses, is the real survivability rate of COVID-19 likely closer to 99.9%? Not true you say? You may want to look no further than the Federal prison system. Whether it's the potential to be jumped, raped, killed or catching a disease, prison is actually one of the unsafest (and most unsanitary) places a person can reside. It's also one of the most diverse places one can imagine that should serve as rather ideal testing ground to measure the virulency of a deadly pathogen such as this particular coronavirus.

Let's look at the latest data that the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) is reporting on COVID-19.

As of the time of this post, there are:

- Approximately 140 thousand federal inmates and BOP-managed institutions

- Approximately 36 thousand BOP staff

Out of these totals there have been:

- 118 federal inmate COVID-19 deaths

- 2 staff member COVID-19 deaths

Simple math shows us that within the BOP there is a current mortality rate of approximately .1% for inmates and less than .01% for staff. This translates to a 99.90% survivability rate for inmates, and a 99.99% survivability for staff, respectively. When the two groups are combined, the average survivability is roughly 99.9% It should also be pointed out that nearly 32% of all federal inmates are over 50 years of age.

Seeing that the public has been reminded how deadly COVID-19 is on a daily basis for over 6 months, how could these numbers be remotely possible? Well, could it be due to the fact that inmates are only sent to hospitals if their conditions actually worsen and/or symptoms are not able to be managed at the prison? Could it be that unlike the BOP, there is an endless flow of patients admitted to local and state hospitals for an extremely broad range of ailments who subsequently get declared as presumed COVID cases and deaths? Could it be that unlike local and state hospitals, there are no federal incentives or reimbursements for inmates who are declared positive, ventilated or who die due to the virus? Gee, it's almost as if the BOP is a fantastic COVID filter that confirms the real diagnosis of a patient before local and state hospital administrators get their hands on a patient's paperwork.

Sources:

..."The Bureau of Prisons (BOP) is carefully monitoring the spread of the COVID-19 virus"...
[link to www.bop.gov (secure)]

..."Inmates whose conditions cannot be managed within the institution are sent to the local hospital
for management"...
[link to www.bop.gov (secure)]

..."Fact Check: Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if it's considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test"...
[link to www.usatoday.com (secure)]

For all of my previous threads regarding COVID-19, feel free to view my post history here: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP