Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The coming Great American War
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WARNING: DOOM THREAD

I just want to say to all of you that what is coming soon will not be entertaining, like we joke about watching while eating popcorn. This will affect every single one of us. The level of seriousness is unknown.

You will know it is serious, when all internet is cut off and will not come back on. What happened to Aaron Danielson will pale in comparison with what the left is going to do. Do not think for one minute that the left is not training.

We all know that Trump has the numbers on his side, given the incredible rise of support from minorities, not to mention the amount of Democrats that have switched sides. There is no way the Dems can win unless they cheat.

Given what the left has said about what they will do if Trump wins, our lives are at stake. You all need to take this seriously. This is an actual bring in the tomatoes situation. For the love of God, get a gun and ammo...if there is any left. Train with it. When you are out and about, start thinking in terms of your immediate and general environment around you. When you go into a store, you should first look at everyone who is in there. Make eye contact. Know where the exits are. Know the best places to take cover.... etc. Think of your surroundings in terms of levels of color. The Cooper Code, here, is an excellent way of looking at things. [link to www.shielddefensetraining.com]

For me, I am on awareness orange all of the time. At six am just this morning at the gas station, I watched a black man across the street making jerking motions with his arms. He came my direction and I stared at him the entire time, other than periodical looks behind me. Nothing happened, he kept walking on. The guy getting gas in front of me was completely oblivious to any of this. Most people are. But this, always understanding your surroundings will give you a greater chance of surviving any harm. I carry all the time.

Prep. Prep for food and water shortages. Prep some bug out bags. Have a plan for God's sake. Do not take this Fall and Winter as any other season.

Stay out of the public eye if you can. Do not go to restaurants or hairdressers or any other unnecessary places. Once this shit starts happening, it will take a long time before the military will get things under control. Don't even think on counting on the police. You will need to rely on yourself. For that matter, you should also understand at the very least, basic first aid and CPR.

Take some time to reflect on what is good in life, so that your hearts do not get too dark. Stay close to your family. Pray to God, and help others if you can.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP