Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 962,066
Pageviews Today: 1,716,605Threads Today: 733Posts Today: 13,031
07:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 17 Year Old Trump Supporter Assassinated in Minneapolis by Ilhan Omar Supporter
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Good luck finding it in the news, but it happened a block from my house so I know first hand what happened. Last evening a group of young doorknockers for Republican Lacy Johnson (a black male) stopped by a gas station in north Minneapolis at Dowling and Fremont Ave for refreshments. Oh yea, Lacy is the one running against Ilhan Omar, by the way. They got into a scuffle with some Omar supporters, who are said to have been Somalis, however I don’t have absolute confirmation of that. Black, yes, Somali, most likely. As a result of the scuffle, one of the Omar supporters pulled a gun and shot two of the teenage, Trump supporting doorknockers. One died in the hospital, the other is in critical condition.

If his were reversed, and it were a Omar backers who were shot by Trump supporters, it would be front page nationwide. BLM would be all over it, there would be more riots. But as I said, I live a block away and assuredly, there are no riots. Or news stories.

Pathetic.

MAGA
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP