Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hospitals are lying uk
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So...back in March before lockdown I discovered I was pregnant and I was in hospital for a few appointments over March and April. I thought at the time how odd it was empty. I ended up in hospital over night from accidental overdose in April. I was right next to icu. ICU was empty! Staff were stood about laughing n chatting. The whole hospital was dead of patients. No signs of coronavirus patients.

Skip forward to yesterday. My son been ill with fever n rash and last night we called 999 coz he was screaming in pain. The ambulance said at first it’s on its way now. While I was throwing clothes on whilst talking to paramedic he turned and said oh il cancel it shall I. I was like what! No! I need ambulance now! He then said oh all ambulances are out and there huge list of call outs for next few hours. Told me to get a taxi. I was really pissed off but also freezing out my son was in agony. We jumped in taxi and went straight through a&e and was seen straight away. A male doc cane in no mask. He looked at him and told us to wait while another doc came. 10 mins was the wait when another doc called. This time she wore a mask but before walking in the room we clocked her and another doc arguing coz neither wanted to come in the room to see to us. It was very odd and my partner confirmed he heard the same. My son had a temp high, rash on face and chest and not eating and complaining about stomach pain. They did no bloods or nothing and sent us home. We walked out the main doors onto the ambulance bay. The paramedics were at the side of 4 parked up ambulances, stood there having a joke chatting about bs. I looked over and thought well hang on a minute. The fucking man on phone told me there was no ambulances as there all out on calls but it was a lie! There was 4 parked up just sat there with paramedics having a chat. I’m now completely believing coronavirus is absolutely bs!

So ye that’s my view. No once have I been in hospital in 6 months but quiet a few times. Iv seen enough to call the whole Covid a fucking lie
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP