Users Online Now: 1,780 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 658,618
Pageviews Today: 847,366Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 2,863
07:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I honestly think the NWO want Trump to win.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It’s the easiest way for them to continue destabilizing the US, with protests, riots, etc.

If Biden wins, he will surely step down almost immediately , and let Harris lead. This would defuse all the racial tension, and I don’t think that’s something they actually want.

I mean even Soros...might actually have figured out it’s better for his plans to have Trump another 4 years distracting everyone, while he moves along his Globalist agenda.

I’m also wondering if they have basically promised Trump a win, if he backs, and promotes the quick vaccine? He gets 4yrs, a bunch of democrat sacrifices, for crimes Soros probably has evidence of, since he created them.

Honestly it’s win - win for these globalists behind the scenes...they have the ability and resources to profit off of, and advance thier schemes, regardless of who wins.

All it takes is one false flag like 9/11 or Covid to switch to whatever narrative you want to promote.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP