Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Halt and Catch Fire
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Brought this up in another thread.

It's an AMC show, aired for 4 seasons and has completed. So ripe for doing a fast run through.

I don't watch much TV, but like to think I spend what time I do watching decent stuff.

If you are a computer guy, grew up threw the era or just like tech and some good character drama. This show is top notch IMO.

A must watch and one(of the few) I'd bother to rewatch.

It starts off set in the 80's, with a few people trying to jump ahead and rip off a bios for their own system and then goes on to follow most of the major points of evolution in 80's/90's computing(with artistic license, with regard to players and names).

Great show, given the state of media today(good stuff is delayed due to covid and good stuff is few and far between because of induced political crap), this show stands up well and should be enjoyable to anyone that was around or likes a good drama(and wants to consume it all as fast as they want).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP