Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All this civil war talk and cockiness of the right has me worried
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When you hear things like
"150 million Patriots.... and the other side is a bunch of 17 year old boys wearing their sister's jeans with blue hair"
"How could the left win a war when they can't even figure out which bathroom to use?"
"One side has 7 billion rounds of ammo and know how to use it the other side doesn't know what bathroom to use I'm not worried in the least"
"One side has guns ammo and a fighting spirit and a cause to fight, the other has universal bath rooms no police and eats tide pods and snorts condoms. Hmmmmmm....... Me thinks we’ll be home by CHRISTmas."

This is very dangerous thinking.
A lot of you are not thinking about weaknesses of the American right which include.

Lots of old people that never did anything as their nation was taken from them and is now being destroyed.

Lots of Christians on the right that would not fight.

Very little organization on the right.
Sure you've got some small militias but that's about it.

The left controls all the powerful institutions such as media,powerful corporations,justice system and even most of the government.

Military allegiance is questionable, I know you love to think that they would all side with you but that's not likely.
It's far more likely that the military would be split.

The air force would likely side with the left which is a huge problem.

You would have no allies while they would have China.

They know how to identify right wingers you do not know how to identify them.

They could easily overcome and probably surpass your weapon advantage thanks to their institutional backing.

The rights advantages include.

The right controls the food supply.

The right controls most of the land mass.

The right knows more about survival.

The right know more about weapons and how to use them.

I would put the federal government as an advantage for the right but honestly nobody trusts them.

You know the south also thought it would be a quick war and they would easily win right?

Well they lost in a super bloody conflict that lasted 4 years.

Russians and Chinese thought the same back in the day.

History is literally littered with cocky groups that thought there is no way they could lose.

And they lost.

You guys need to think more critically about this.
You're not digging deep enough to realize what could happen and how to prevent it or win if it happens.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP