Users Online Now: 2,038 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 804,538
Pageviews Today: 1,054,768Threads Today: 264Posts Today: 3,817
08:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject September 30th is here, Pastor Dana Coverstone’s Dream “Arise my church and Prepare for battle!”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After tonight’s presidential debate, this prophetic dream has me scratching my head wondering what the morning will bring. Will War and battle take on greater intensity?

Speed forward to 13:15 and Pastor Dana Coverstone specifically says that he heard God say “Arise my church and prepare for battle. Prepare to see my face.”
He describes the sound of like a thousand Shofar’s being blown in the heavens and weary Christians holding one another up from praying so much.

[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]

Interesting is that September 26th just hosted a HUGE Christian day of prayer event. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced as the pastors from around the world were truly on fire recognizing the biggest battle that the USA and world has seen between good and evil,
The necessity to repent and a great harvest of souls and revival to be ushered in... There were many blowing of the shofar said at this event and it brought me goosebumps.
I cried like a baby watching it. Here is the link if you want to watch it.

[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]

angel3
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP