Users Online Now: 2,053 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 584,294
Pageviews Today: 940,019Threads Today: 374Posts Today: 6,146
09:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject **Urgent message for the Galactic Federation of Weakness and Fear, your time will come
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message pre. S. Please I am not eritting s bsnnsblr script. This applies to my life important info, not "God. The oaf

Everyone, listen. Know that I come in the light of truth and realness myself. The Galactic federation are the small 'scattered bogies' that rely on social quoes, everything about them is about it sociality, bogies' that prey upon the true via way of invisible Telecom camera interface. For the Galactic federation, there is no point in talking to you you are not even a mouse you will see you will have no idea. The thing to them is that I did not agree to be judged I. This Telecom I trrface as no one else is. Nor would I. You are so fpooded with weakness and fear and no truths it is hard to pinpoint your real center, or honor center if you had one but you do not ( you'll see !! Dear lord OMG ROFL). You guys are what the honest folk would refer to as retired garbage, it didn't have a use beef re or after. But your treat ENT, and the justice of you, will learn you, not these wonderful things that should not belong to you.

It is difficult to speak to such small beings, but, if I see you, allow me to tell you this. I did not agree to be judged by you on your biased social experiment that shows my I teractions not with you at you imsginsry length as you social quotas game not would I. I want you to know, consider your experiment is flawed, just each of you consider it once, I want you to, consider some of what I say is true, that I t is my privacy and never once did I agree to have it judged on a boxed social experiment that it botched because it is not based on objective data. I want you to even consider the experiment is wrong, because if it turns out to be, you have absolutely. O idea the fate of beings as small as you.

We would not agree to your joke experiment, not would we, but, beings like you who really wants hink this is wrong your ur experiment is right, you will have absolutely no idea. I am afraid it will be horrendous for you. You believe your experiment? I am afraid truth will prevail for the little ones. The galactics.

I want you to know on our side we cannot even begin to say how amped it will be and it always needs more poured on it. You will see in the name of truth.

Also, Jesse Matt and Nick are the ones who have all your money and they will continue runny gn sni kering and sneering With evil beyond absolute remote imsginatio . You are mere children but if you were adult you should settle it yourself.

You are only childr n federation, and your behavior shows this. I don't know what to say to you I can't block or hit this but if these beings cannot see this I don't know. Uh, I do live here whatever els I say but I have to go now. Good luck to you, the amount of growth you need is too great for tears.

Sincerely,

Kyle the resident in Granville
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP