Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Asteroid impacts October 27 2020
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to ibb.co (secure)]

This photo was taken by a guy called robert franzenburg in new york in 1971 . As he prepared to take the photo he felt an electric charge going through his hand . When he developed the photo the following writing could be seen . He was told it was a puzzle that contained 3 dates . It's a message from higher density life . I'm gonna try my best to explain to you guy's how i decoded this . It won't be easy for you to accept it without the background knowledge but i will do my best . It took me 15 years of gathering information , some of which i got on here , to be able to put this together . The contents of this are staggering/mind blowing . The name jacinta refers to jacinta marto who witnessed the miracles at fatima . It also relates to jacinta martinez who witnessed the garabandal miracles in which she was given a screening of the asteroid impacts . First of all under the cross on far right you can see two numbers 2 and 0 . Left of the 2 is a 3 on it's side . Next to the J is an o followed by a c . At the cross you have a t with an o right of it . At the bottom of the cross you have a b on it's side which leads into an e which extends on out to an r . The r has a dot at the end of it and connects to the 2 at end of 1972 . The 9 has a dot which separates to form a 0 . This gives us 2020 . The 2 and 7 also have dots at the end of them giving us October 27 2020 . The 9 which forms a 0 and 1 , when the o is taken we are left with a 1 . The 0 also doubles up as an a . If you bring the line extending left from the J down and attach it to the line extending from the 1 next to the 9 it forms an M . This gives us 1 am . The date of the asteroid impacts is October 27 2020 1 am eastern daylight time US . This is the efrain rodriguez asteroid impact .
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP