Users Online Now: 1,613 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 107,707
Pageviews Today: 191,524Threads Today: 62Posts Today: 1,272
02:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WARNING: Is SwipeBlue even legal ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I got this email addressed to my daughter, we have never shared an email address so I have no idea why I got this

Neither one of us are registered to a party so I’m not sure how we were singled out by this unless it’s from someone’s contact list?

So they are removing Trump voters from their list,or are they going to destroy ballots, this is all for mail in ballots according to their website

Here is their website:

[link to www.swipeblue.org (secure)]

Here is the email:

In Michigan, Joe Biden has a slight lead over Donald Trump - but it's way too close for comfort because Michigan could decide our next President.

And in the Senate race, a new poll shows Gary Peters' lead down to only 1%. We need Gary Peters for a Democratic majority to end Mitch McConnell's reign of destruction and lies.

So we need to deliver every possible Michigan voter for Joe Biden and Gary Peters!

That's why we created a powerful new phone app called SwipeBlue - to use all of our phones together to elect Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and good Democrats all the way down the ballot.

It's easy and fun:

1. Go to your app store (Apple or Google) and install SwipeBlue.

2. With your permission, we'll match your contacts to the public voter file and show you which friends are registered as Democrats, Republicans, third party, or independents. (Don't worry - we fully respect your privacy and theirs.)

3. You guess whether each contact will vote for Joe Biden or Donald Trump, and swipe BLUE for Biden, RED for Trump, or GREEN if they are undecided.

After you swipe, we will do the rest:

BLUE (Biden) swipes: we'll send them 2 texts with a helpful link to vote safely by mail.

GREEN (undecided) swipes: our skilled volunteers will try to persuade them to vote for Joe Biden.

RED (Trump) swipes: we will remove them from our contact lists.

The secret power of SwipeBlue is that you can probably guess how your closer friends and relatives will vote.

So your BLUE, RED, and GREEN swipes will tell us exactly who to contact (or not) to make sure Joe Biden wins.

And to prevent Trump from stealing the election, we must make sure Joe Biden wins by a landslide - so every swipe counts!

SwipeBlue is the most powerful tool for beating Trump. Will you install SwipeBlue today?

Thanks for all you do.

Bob Fertik

p.s. we are adding features daily so if you find any bugs please email [email protected]

Democrats.com is the original online news and community site for progressive activists, with over 5 million supporters. We stand for jobs, justice, healthcare, education, the environment, and peace. We're supported by great progressive partners so we never ask for donations. Please join us at Democrats.com!

You are subscriber #40548971 to Democrats.com Activist Alerts.
Click here if you do not want future newsletters from SwipeBlue.
If you do not want to receive messages from our partners, click here.
Click here to permanently unsubscribe from all Democrats.com lists.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP