Users Online Now: 2,062 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,612,539
Pageviews Today: 2,224,982Threads Today: 543Posts Today: 10,011
05:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What my pharmacist just said about vaccines...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Was there picking up a prescription. There was another line about 12 people deep. The pharmacist called me to the counter, and I motioned that the others were there before me. He said, they are here for the flu vaccine -- I can get you checked out first.

I said, I hope it's ok to ask, but with all the negative stuff regarding vaccines, people still actually want it?

He said, you can't believe anything you see on the internet.

I said there's tons of medical articles published by baylor college of medicine, JAMA, even the CDC, as well as doctors and nurses who speak out and against vaccines.

He said well, the ones who speak against vaccines are getting paid good money to say those things. (He seemed proud of that statement.) Then he asked if I had my flu shot yet.

I acted like I didn't hear him ask.

I just said, Wow, good to know, then paid my co-pay, thanked him, and left.

Anyway, thought I'd share.

Anyway, this video is relevant and funny:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP