Users Online Now: 2,744 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,078,426
Pageviews Today: 2,016,205Threads Today: 961Posts Today: 17,769
09:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is "Not-Beau" Biden Actually A Victim?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's a little armchair Psychology:

Yeah, I'd say the poor fucker's a victim. He fully-deserves to spend the rest of his miserable life in jail but he's still a victim.

Well, for starters there's his Daddy. If I had that kind of parentage I might've hit the bottle as a kid myself before quickly moving on to more numbing chemicals just to escape the hideous old Bastard.

"Big Guy" Joe is likely just as big an uncaring asshole around the house as he is in public... and probably even worse. He obsessed over and groomed from an early age heir-apparent Beau as his own golden boy; Beau got all the advantages available and met all the right people. Beau was always the first at everything because he was Joe's ultimate legacy and strings were pulled by Daddy Joe like a puppeteer from Hell to make Beau's ascent a sure thing. And to make matters certain Daddy Joe's favorite thing to say to young Hunter was... "well, you're not BEAU!!" And -at least around the Biden house- the name stuck.

Meanwhile we have little 9-yr old "Not-Beau" Hunter sitting in a treehouse [built for him by a Mexican gardener] and hitting a bottle of Sloe Gin [kindly provided by the Vietnamese cook] and swearing that someday -Someday- HE'D be the big Biden and show them all. But that's all Not-Beau really had: booze and drug-induced dreams.

Then, as he matured he discovered something wonderful: 9.5 inches that neither Daddy or big bro' Beau had. So it became Not-Beau's new obsession and weapon of choice. Luckily his Daddy's crooked dealings made money no problem; made even easier since Joe had an "out-of-sight-out-of-mind" attitude [and an open checkbook to make it happen] where Not-Beau was concerned.

Soon enough Not-Beau was waving his sword like an avenging Templar in the face of every whoreish tramp in a 250 mile radius. And sometimes Daddy would even take him along on official trips on the big plane to run errands... or, be a convenient whipping-boy when things didn't go Joe's way.

Then the unthinkable happened: Original Beau died and along with him a good portion of Daddy Joe's sanity, not that it was ever a big part of the Biden genepool!

And THAT'S when Not-Beau started to do more big time wheeling-dealing. BTW: have you noticed that NOBODY has [yet] looked into original Beau's skullduggery? He's still an untouchable sacred cow as far as the media is concerned... but even sacred cows are infested with Lice!

Suddenly Not-Beau was in the big leagues right along side the "Big Guy" himself. So what if he had to fork over 50%? It was still worth it.

Now, not so much.

So, that's why I think Not-Beau is a "victim"... but that doesn't mean he still shouldn't be convicted/sentenced/jailed so he'll get a whole new perspective on how 9.5" is used by men with even fewer scruples than his own.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP