Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Google drops aspartame article
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message rense.com

Google Drops Aspartame Article
Under Industry Pressure
By Dr. Betty Martini,D.Hum.
[email protected]
11-3-7

For a little while yesterday morning, Google carried Andrea McCreery's report, ASPARTAME, DON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT. Immediately, my phone started ringing. Are you Nancy Markle? the caller asked. "No", I replied, "I'm Betty Martini who lectured for the World Environmental Conference. Nancy Markle signed her name to my original report on my lecture at the WEC in 1995. It became a shot heard round the world that has helped millions escape the deadly effects of Aspartame Disease, an Ignored Epidemic, which happens to be the name of a 1,038 page medical text by Dr. H.J. Roberts. www.sunsentpress.com He was named The Best Doctor in the United States by a national medical journal in 1984. The text is dedicated to me and Mission Possible volunteers and documents the symptoms and diseases I discussed at the lecture."

Documentation including my invitation to speak is at www.dorway.com/nomarkle.html Monsanto sold the NutraSweet Company in l999, as they could not put out the fire with people getting well off the toxin the world over. Then victims, physicians and activists expanded more operations of Mission Possible circling the globe. MS victims walked out of wheelchairs, many blind regained their sight, seizures ceased, joint pain/fibromyalgia and psychiatric problems disappeared, and women who thought they would never have children started families. Aspartame is an endocrine disrupting agent, stimulates prolactin and causes infertility. It's also an abortifacient and teratogen triggering birth defects and mental retardation should it be used in pregnancy. It interacts with drugs and vaccines as discussed in the medical text making no drug safe to an aspartame user.

I downloaded Andrea McCreery's article just in time, because Google immediately deleted it, though they left it on the menu. Somebody at aspartame [Diet Coke, Equal, NutraSweet, E951, Ajinomoto, Merisant, or the other suspects] had the clout to kill the release to continue blinding consumers about their addictive
neurotoxic, carcinogenic junk. In this case what you don't know can kill you.

McCreerys article follows below my signature. For 16 years from the creation of aspartame our FDA denied approval of that chemical because it causes brain tumors. The agency even compiled a list of 92 symptoms of aspartame poisoning from over 10,000 volunteered consumer complaints. FDA now denies there ever was such a list but here it is on their stationery: [link to www.mpwhi.com] It took Don Rumsfeld to leave his job as head of the company that made aspartame to become Reagan's Secretary of Defense. The day after President Reagan taking office, Arthur Hayes, a pharmacologist became the new FDA Commissioner. He over-ruled the Board of Inquiry that had revoked the petition for approval and then hired on with NutraSweet's public relations firm. So aspartame was approved not by science but political chicanery. From the aspartame documentary, Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World, is a clip by Attorney James Turner explaining how Rumsfeld committed this deadly deed and poisoned the world: [link to www.sweetremedy.tv] President Reagan even wrote an executive order making the FDA powerless to do anything about aspartame until Hayes could get to the FDA.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP