Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The swamp will never be drained
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message How come the elctoral process was not fixed after the fiasco during the Bush-Gore election? How come one side always thinks they are just and hold some sort of absolute truth? How come everything seems to be disigned to give one side despair and feelings of hopelessness?

I will tell you why. The system is designed to keep the sheep divided at all times. You keep falling for this simple tactic lifetime after lifetime and the same ruling eleite will control you forever until you wake up. As long as you are picking and choosing realty will never be found.

The entire system is broken and this is not just a US problem. Everyone is being programmed what to think and then harvested when all your hopeful plans fail miserably. Trump was far from being the only hope this world has. He did not drain the swamp or do anything even close enough to making real change occur. Your economy was not rebounding. Your Fed was printing trillionso f dollars to make easy money available. This was what was stimulating the economy plus a few deregulations in the oil and gas industry.

I think this site is even designed to be part of this empotional harvesting. I would become a paying menmber if I could ever find out who actually owns this site. The previous owner is doing backflips almost daily. Stop being foolish children and think they do not own all the alternative media sites as well. Stop doing their surveys because this is being used against you.

Someday everyone behind this will be running for their lives if the world ever wakes up. They have pacified militias and people that may stand up and say enough ith all this trust the plan crap. Do you fools still trust the plan?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP