Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 918,372
Pageviews Today: 1,530,826Threads Today: 625Posts Today: 10,916
03:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SUPER HOT INFORMATION : MUST SEE, IF YOU DONT REMEMBER THE PAST YOUR DESTINED TO REPEAT IT .LOOOK AT 2016 AND 2018 FOR ANOMOLIES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SO WE HAVE LEARNED FROM THIS THAT ALL VOTES NEED TO BE KEPT THREEE YEARS AFTER ELECTION.

if THE BALLOTS ARENT KEPT THREE YEARS THEY VIOLTED THE LAW AND WERENT ELLIGIBLE TO BE THE ELECTION CHAIR ANYWAY.

if THEY HAVE THIS IDEA OR READ THIS AND DELETE fucked either WAY!!!!!!!!

IF THIS PROGRAM WAS RUN IN THE 2018 ELECTION GO BACK AND LOOK FOR THE SAME ANOMOLIES.

IF THAT IS THE CASE AND YOU CAN CATCH THEM THERE!!!!!

THIS CAME TO ME WHILE RESPONDING TO A TROLL TLAKING ABOUT SANBERGER NOT BEING CIA.

HERE IS THE PART THAT MADE ME THINK OF THIS .

Thread: FORMER CIA OP FINDS 15k votes on FLASH DRIVE , wins election

n Virginia, Democrat Abigail Spanberger was losing her race to a Republican challenger until 14,000 ballots were suddenly found on a flash drive. What a stroke of luck.

Her victory ended the GOP’s stronghold on the state’s 7th congressional district seat. Her challenger this year is Republican Nick Freitas.

LETS LOOK FOR ANOMOLIES IN THE THAT ELECTION SHALL WE , BET DOMINON AND SCORECARD WERE USED THERE TOO!!!

I GUARANTEE THIS WASNT THE FIRST RUN AT THIS JSUT GETTING BETTER
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP