Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why I'm not worried
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've had a sense of calm over me this last week. I was angry on Wednesday, but quickly peace took over

The Lord is my shepherd, and he watches over his flock

A lot of threads here about, Donald didn't drain the swamp, so he deserves this. Or he has no chance, against the deep state

But I have this sense of Peace over me, and I feel like all was done for a reason

I honestly believe Donald Trump didn't want to win the election on election night. That does nothing

It doesn't show the corruption in our country, the vileness of the Democratic party, and how they will do anything to win

I believe Donald Trump wanted to lose a contested election. Because if he won, he can never shed light to the corruption in our voting, he could never file those lawsuits, and he can never drain the swamp

Now, since he got exactly what he's been planning for. A highly contested election that will go to the courts, he has everything he's been planning for for these 4 years

He's got his ducks in a row, and he's got a scope on them

Donald's 4-year plan, imo, was to drain the swamp on election season. Doing it during his first term, would have left him very vulnerable

Now, with the best lawyers in the world, he's going to drag it through the court system, and expose it all
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP