Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Friday the 13th
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fateful day for Knights Templars.

Trump Jr. showing off his rifle bearing the mark of the knights Templars who were headquartered in Jerusalem during the crusades to the holy land.
[link to www.theguardian.com (secure)]

Donald Trump Moves Israel capital to Jerusalem hinting at his allegiance to the order of the knights templar.

[link to www.redbubble.com (secure)]

Templars supporting Trump evidence
[link to www.knightstemplarorder.com (secure)]

So know you guys know who Trump actually is.. He is a knights templar and his ancestors were knights Templar who were assassinated by the Vatican and the Vatican's bankers assassins..

"Dear Templar brothers and sisters –
I am deeply honored that you have selected me to fill the long vacate office of Master of the Ordre Souverain et Militaire du Temple de Jerusalem. I did not initiate this action, but I will accept the will of the Grand Priors and will serve the Order to the best of my ability.
We are an ancient and noble Christian Order and we have much work ahead to do to fulfil our ecumenical and humanitarian role in today’s world. Again, thank you for your confidence in me, and may God bless our Order."
[link to silview.media (secure)]

So now we know who Trump is...
And now you know who is against him and why.. The vatican and the vatican bankers who own the CIA and MSM and they own a shit ton of industry and tech companies.

This is who Trump is fighting against, although it might seem like he aligns with some swamp creatures from time to time, in the end we have to understand who the templars were and what they were actually doing. They were protecting and driving back the muslim invaders from EU and Israel.. Now you know why he was and is against muslim infestation of America and had to do what he could to close the borders as best he could.

So why did I post this.. Tomorrow is that fateful day.. Fri 13th.. The day in history the vatican ordered the murder of the knights templar because they were becoming too powerful and rich. They didn't need bankers loans etc and they were nationalist, not racist, but tribalist and sought to defend their tribe from foreign insurrection and invasion. Its engrained in their blood-DNA to defend the weak and stand up for those who cannot defend themselves.

With every thing that is going on, lets hope these anti-christ demons in the vatican and their globalist whores who have infiltrated just about every aspect of American society including the cia, don't pull off some shit tomorrow..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP