Users Online Now: 2,193 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 587,864
Pageviews Today: 946,177Threads Today: 376Posts Today: 6,186
10:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Massive anti-lockdown, anti-mask, anti-virus measures marches, protests, and rallies continue worldwide as mainstream media continues to ignore..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In order to bring some attention to it here, I have been embedding and linking all videos I find of these marches, protests, and rallies for a couple of months now in the following improperly titled thread...

Thread: Massive anti-mask, anti-virus measures protest in Montreal, Canada yesterday with no mention of it in the mainstream media…

Instead of adding to that thread, I will be adding to this one instead. I anticipate that we are only in the early stages of protest and there will be much more to come.

My guess is the mainstream media will continue to suppress reporting of these events because showing peaceful, happy, and healthy people standing up to the state with a love of science, freedom, reason, truth, and genuine compassion for their fellow humans is contagious and seeing agents of the state oppress them does not win any sympathy for the oppressors, the makers of these policies, and the long term plans of society’s planners.

May these people give you hope that not everyone believes in the media’s unwavering gospel truth, it cultish mantra of ever-increasing numbers, ever-increasing symptoms, ever-increasing long-term effects, and ever-increasing loss of freedoms until we are saved by the vaccine gods…

May all virus lies be exposed and may the sleeping masses awake…

Manchester…

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

London…

Genoa, Italy…

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge