Users Online Now: 2,104 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 492,765
Pageviews Today: 841,759Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 5,653
10:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CATS HEAL BONES, facilitate Astral travel, and are all around good Companions !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm just over all the crap going down on the World stage right now,
so I'm posting about some of my favorite creatures in the Universe,
CATS !

Don't ask me for links, this is just stream of consciousness sharing from my considerable personal experience with them luv

Studies measuring the sound frequency of a cat's purr found it to be the same frequency that BONES HEAL AT !

This explains why when I returned from the hospital after a bad car accident that left me with several broken bones my cat parked herself on my chest and purred up a storm
and stayed there dutifully for my weeks of convalesense,
and when my recovery had come along to the point I was more mobile,
she went back to her usual perch in the corner !
This also gives credence to the old wives saying "A cat and a broken bone are not long together in the same house"

Amazing benevolent creatures they are !

Dealing with the psychic realm, I have experienced lucid dreaming, clairvoyant prophetic dreaming, and spontaneous remote viewing for most of my Life, since childhood.
I have found that when my Cat deigns to join me and lay close to my head when I am preparing to sleep,
I have actually woken up in the "dream" to find my Cat beside me, equally conscious and telepathically communicating with me !
Why do you think the temples of Antiquity kept cats around...?
It wasn't just for mousing duty,
they knew the Feline energy field amplifies connection between realms...
Anyhow, that is my contribution for now...
Peace !

blwkss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP