Users Online Now: 1,797 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 810,966
Pageviews Today: 1,390,849Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,962
03:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prediction: We Should Have a MUCH Better Understanding Of Trump's Strategy By Friday, November 20th .....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My intuition and my gut tells me that we are about to see things speeding up exponentially, in the days ahead. So, I'm wagering that we will begin to see a much more solid direction of all of this chaos as well as Trump's strategy by next Friday, Nov 20th. I think that if there are truly any any major bombshells in the waiting, that they will will have likely have been dropped by then. Something tells me by next Friday, this entire dynamic will have shifted (for better or for worse).

By next Friday, we'll likely know whether the courts plan to continue dismissing virtually all of Trump's lawsuits (at least the ones that matter), whether Trump is truly anticipating on using a "scorched earth" plan, whether he's leaning closer to conceding, or whether he is considering declaring a national emergency and using the military to retain his Presidency. Either way, I highly doubt this mess will drag on too much longer. In fact, I'd be utterly shocked if any of this mess continues into December. Trump understands that his base (and the country) needs to be stable and reassured, either way. The economy and the markets hate uncertainty.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP