Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Possible Scenario for WWIII and Trump’s Plan
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Still kind of spitballing here and looking for feedback to flesh out this idea.

Not only here but widely it’s understood there are factions of powerful groups vying for power and their goals, as there always have been.
In earlier times it could have been the Church, old secret orders, various noble houses, and merchants. No one would dispute that as it’s a matter of history.
In the modern era there is more dispute about which are legitimately actors and which are conspiracy fantasy. Sometimes they collaborate, sometimes they clash. One that is known, visible and openly acknowledged as a threat since Eisenhower’s farewell address, is the Military Industrial Complex.

The MIC has been largely superseded in even the conspiracist circles because it’s kind of old news, and less flashy or interesting possibly than Davinci Code/National Treasure tier Freemasonic intrigue, Jesuit plots, Alien invasion,...tribal manipulation and genocide, Mafias, or Jekyl Island banker monopoly.
One view would be that perhaps one or more of those is the real or larger threat, or in overarching control. Another view is that one actor, say the MIC perchance, with unimaginable resources and experience in PsyOps on mass scale, has obfuscated themselves in the sandstorm of shitbags.

We’ve somewhat lost sight of the MIC as an actor on its own rather than just a hodgepodge of greedy defense contractors, Uniformed leaders, and private contractor mercenaries. Now there is certainly an international Communist movement, they don’t even hide their funding, operations and globalist goals anymore. Likely many in the MIC collaborate and even agree on some of that agenda. But many would still retain an anti communist belief and nationalism causing conflict, even if only out of self preservation instinct and understanding of real human nature and biology.

All that to culminate in this. The MIC as an independent actor has a few obvious goals. Massive and costly wars, More control of governments, Weakening or coopting of rival powerbrokers.
Some aspects of this overlap with other groups’ goals; stealing finances, global depopulation, surveillance state control, territorial expansion of greatest allies, and advancing technology, for example.
So we can assume those goals will be acted on as the elite are in agreement.
I propose that means we will almost certainly go to war with China, initially with India and Taiwan as frontline proxy and casus belli.
To that I’m sure many here are saying, yeah no shit.
But consider not only the real impact of that as probable reality, but also what that means at home.

You can’t wage a global WWIII scenario while your home base is in upheaval. You can’t allow Communists poisoning the minds and bodies of your tax cattle and soldiers, or burning cities, or undermining rule of law.
So what I see as a real possibility is the MIC, under guise of patriotism, will make a move against this current unpleasantness. Even if it means burning assets and partners like certain billionaires, intelligence agencies, media, and owned politicians.
Leading up to and upon defeating Biden, I would imagine a previously unusual degree of support and propaganda for right wing action. Such as the Florida governor moving to essentially deputize right wing citizens to deal with rioters and looters.
As the homefront is secured and rallied behind an agreeable and appreciative leader, conveniently with a cult like following, we will see a world war with an impact like our generation has not witnessed.

So we’re faced with Satanic Communist freakshow tyranny and racial/religious dispossession, or a horrendous global war of biblical proportions.

How’s that for doom?
None of that is any too novel a take but for me it was kind of an epiphany how inevitable it all is and how these people will not be denied and really do own both sides to ratchet up towards their goals.
Regardless, I would enjoy seeing a renewed focus and information on the MIC from those of you more educated on its history than myself.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP