Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Divine Intervention - Encouragement and Prayer
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long Read but bear with me please. This thread may be the most profound thing you ever read. Be encouraged.

The “elite” are going to be humbled and humiliated. It is not time for their system to rise. Not by a longshot. America will spearhead. Just be patient and most of all pray that there be great confusion in the camp of the enemy and that they would turn on one another. The problem is not just the elite themselves but the demons they worship: These entities do have power, and they help the plans of the enemy to stay hidden. But there is a much greater power. God Almighty. Trust me, I’ve been divinely protected for a long time and have had run ins with them. Was imprisoned. Gassed. Tasered relentlessly, had my vehicle sabotaged, and got up like nothing had happened and that was after a solid 20 seconds of convulsing. Barely felt it. They took pictures of the marks and muttered something about research. They kept me up for days with no sleep while they tried to “Red Pill” me. The female officer asked the others “are they gonna let him go? He knows too much. Their version of red pill is not nice and is pure demonic energy. My mind was scrambled for a while after this. If you want to stop living in fear, trust the Lord Jesus Christ, receive the Spirit and Power. Pray against these forces and encourage your fellow man. Show kindness and love to your fellow man. Stop judging your neighbor. Be at peace knowing you are well kept.
#MAGA
#Love
#DivineIntervention
#Espionage
#Treason
#Treachery
#PervasiveSa​tanicNetwork
#NeuterTheC*A
#Antarctica
#Discernment
#Exposure
#Hope