Users Online Now: 2,297 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,500,496
Pageviews Today: 2,495,337Threads Today: 1,000Posts Today: 17,806
11:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When you are at the point of giving up. When your ready to fling your hands up and just scream. Good! Scream to the Lord!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It’s at this point of giving up that you will he found.

At that lowest point. When all hope is gone. And you don’t see the light.

That’s when God is going to say, now we are beginning.

You might say why all this pain why all this trials ?

Would you have really trusted God and believed you could do What he set you out to do 20 years ago? You ever think the fire he puts you through is to make you trust him more? So that no matter what comes your way from this chaotic valley of shadows you won’t faulter.

Lately I been thinking on the parable when Jesus talks about the various houses built and the foundation they are and when certain troubles or storms come how the house stand . He says if you have solid faith the house Gonna stand even in the toughest storm. But this kind of faith takes awhile to grow inside of you. I know for me I have felt like I am that shaky house that when the storm comes it crumbles. I hate that. I don’t want to be a wish washy believer. I want to be on fire for God. For Gods glory only.

So what I’m telling you here is that at that moment where you think that’s it I’m never gonna have faith I’m never gonna trust God.

That’s when you need to trust him the most .
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP