Users Online Now: 1,710 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,012,722
Pageviews Today: 1,759,340Threads Today: 685Posts Today: 13,479
07:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have come to the conclusion that TPTB are literally not human.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been a so called 'conspiracy theorist' for the majority of my life. Ever since 9/11, I knew that something was seriously wrong with the world that we live in, but I always chucked it down to power hungry men playing political games.

But what we are going through right now is something else. It is not about the domination of other humans, it the about the literal destruction of humanity itself, as in destroying the essence of what it means to be human.

Even the most vicious psychopathic power-hungry tyrant in history just wanted to abuse and dominate over other humans, but not to destroy the essence of humanity itself, that is something that no human being is capable of, it is completely unnatural.

Whats going on right now is the destruction of the essence of humanity, that can only be conjured up by something completely alien and inhumane. There has to be a purpose for it, like a cross-species war over the domination of earth. TPTB are not power-hungry men, they are literally not human but from a different species.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP