Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject December 14 the day the world stopped
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I do not post a lot here, but I have researched this topic for over 30 years. Many of you here have noticed strange astologicial events since 2012. First we had a tetrad in 2014/15 and a triad in 2017/18. This is an extrememly rare occurrence and there is a more significant meaning to this. These are signs for us as well, but our religions have become so entranched in mediocre levels of understanding, the controllers use this ancient knowledge against you. Just go look at how many FF recenltly occurred on or around total solar or lunar eclipses.

Did you know ancient Tibetan astronomers tracked these events very carefully because they believed universal energy can increase 100,000 times during a total solar eclipse. Sometimes when you look closely you can see the hand of god reach out at just the right moment in time.

Mark my words, it is not a coincidence that the electoral college meets on Dec 14 and on that day there is also a total solar eclipse in South America. This eclipse maximum will occur at 8:13 AM PST. It does not matter where a total solar eclipse occurs and the universal energy spike will be felt everywhere. In ancient times the dark rulers of China convinced the masses they were bad omens to put fear into the public when they occurred. This fear gets magnified and a rich harvest of emotions of fear is collected.

What everyone needs to do at this time is pray for a better world without corruption and election fraud. Visualize the dark falling down and their plans disintegrating. Regardless of your religious beliefs we help mold the world we live in with our thoughts,. This is why your thoughts get misdirected all the time by the news media and world leaders.

For Americans reading this President Trump was also born on a night of a total lunar eclipse. We also have partial lunar eclipse on Nov 30, but it is the total solar eclipse on the day the election must be determined that is the big eye opener for me. Your prayers will be magnivied at this time so make sure you have thoughts of hope and justice at this time. Send this message to all those who can pray and direct their thoughts to victory on this day. The outcome may just blow you away.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP