Users Online Now: 1,374 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 227,616
Pageviews Today: 304,758Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,365
02:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are you ready for what is coming?? This is not only a COUP on Donald Trump but a silent take over of America.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have long suspected that the US might fall. I do not write this without trepidation as now I believe what I have feared may come to pass. The fight and struggle Donald Trump is now a part of is not just for his Presidency but rather for the preservation of the republic. I would never have dreamed it were possible for our own agencies FBI, DOJ, DOD, CIA, NSA to turn and feed on its own. I offer you know proof except for the fact that none of these agencies seem very interested in helping Donald Trump in the current circumstance. Why is the FBI not going after Dominion and the like? Why are they not seeking to preserve the evidence and not allow it to be destroyed? Why are they not trumpeting the call to be for America's interest? Questions, I know all of you have asked. It has been hard-pressed on my mind since this election spectacle has taken place. In my mind, I see the pieces starting to fall into place. They are not concerned even in the congress of the fact that this election has been stolen. It seems even many of the Republicans have welcomed it. Strange to me how all of a sudden nothing conservative has even been allowed on the airwaves or online either.

I even now believe Covid is purposeful, by whom and whose involvement I am not fully certain. However, I believe it is planned. Antifa and other groups are being allowed to run rampant without even a dustup by the powers that be. I am seeing now that even Antifa has armed themselves. This is ramping up as planned. It makes sense, no borders, and open season on all conservatives and anything truly American. If Biden and Harris get in, rest assured we will never ever have a full accounting of this current election, nor will we ever have a fair election process in the country ever again. I will say this as well. Even if you are not a believer, I will tell you to get your house in order. If you are not a believer then become one, it will be the only thing that saves you. God may be getting real tired of all the lasciviousness found in the US and the disbelief. In times past he has allowed nations to be overtaken because of their hard heartedness to him. Sack Cloth and Ashes are called for in this situation. I really do believe this is a true Coup and a silent take over. Everything is being made clear to me in my mind. I have been very prayerful and this is what I see. Get your house in order! If Trump does not get in this is the beginning of the struggle.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP