Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TO TAKE A RNA VACCINE IS THE ULTIMATE ACT OF REBELLION AGAINST GOD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Have we forgotten the FIRST COMMANDMENT?

I am the Lord, thy God: thou shalt have NO other gods before Me!

To take, therefore, a RNA vaccine which alters our genetic code and adds to it something which is artificial either according to its origin or on account of not coming from our race, is therefore the ULTIMATE ACT OF REBELLION.

Because, it says, that I belong to myself, and I will NOT SERVE the nature Thou hast given me, but will strike out and become a being of my own making!

This is why the NWO wants to vaccinate everyone. It is not about money or even power, its about their Satanic creed. They want everyone to become a rebel against the Creator so as to damn everyone.

And this is perhaps why Saint John the Apostle in the Book of the Apocalypse says that when Christ returns He will destroy the wicked men and women whom He finds. As they are not His own but rebels in both body and soul.

But let us also not forget first CONDITION of salvation: we can only be saved because God became one of us and merited salvation for our race.

'One of us,' means a son of Adam.

'For our race,' means for the sons of Adam.

If we alter or allow to be altered our DNA, then we are no longer the sons of Adam. And therefore, we can no longer obtain salvation in Christ Jesus." [link to fromrome.info (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP