Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,287,673
Pageviews Today: 1,760,212Threads Today: 447Posts Today: 7,429
02:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is President Trump About To Give Americans An AMAZING Early Xmas Present?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's no secret that Trump LOVES Christmas. He always has. One just needs to review all of his past interviews to see how he feels about this special time of year. However, the one thing that people need to understand, is that Trump adores the traditional, classic Christmas that he remembers growing up. The tacky yet endearing icicle trees. The large classic xmas lights made in the USA. All of those classic TV xmas specials. This is the Christmas he wants for America. A Christmas without political correctness. So, given these facts, does anyone here truly think that he will tolerate all of the current corruption, allowing it to destroy what's left of his potential last term during his favorite time of year?

If you research Trump's history of charitable actions when he was a private citizen, many of them occurred during the holidays. If you review many of his "wins" in life, many of them were completed at the last minute of the 11th hour. Trump likes bold moves. He likes shock and awe. He likes to impress and surprise people. He enjoys being the underdog and then ripping the shit out of his enemies. Trump, despite the accusations of him being a selfish man, has a history of being a very giving man to those OUTSIDE of his circle of daily business. That's a critical aspect of Trump to keep in mind. He may have been an utter tyrant when it comes to his business dealings, but ask the countless other "common folks" who have received charity from Trump, whether they consider him to be an ungiving man.

So what does all of this actually mean? Well, I predict that we will finally see some justice. It's the PERFECT recipe for it to happen, actually. A Holy time of year with half this country's insatiable thirst for justice + Trump's own vanity/legacy + his desire to restore classic Americana. I wouldn't bet against this. Like many of you, I've had many doubts. However, the more that I meditate on this, the more I feel that we may actually be given a great gift by mid December. Naturally, the alternative to all of this is much too dark, so I hope my intuition is correct. Besides, if you're unable to have faith during this time of year, then how will you ever have faith?

Trump saves NYC's famous ice skating rink and opens it just in time for xmas:

Declares war on Starbucks for cancelling xmas:

Taking calls on xmas:

Discussing xmas with major political events:

The left knows how much Trump likes xmas and they have been shitting on him for years:

Countless other examples...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP