Users Online Now: 1,995 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 997,348
Pageviews Today: 1,783,719Threads Today: 770Posts Today: 13,616
08:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have a idea why they might be trying to vaccinate the world!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a website for odd ideas is it not??

Well my mind has been thinking this over....

We know its the Satanic Elite trying to do this with everyone...

So it has my mind spinning....

So i go back to the Bible ...

Herod Kills the Children
16 Then Herod, when he saw that he had been tricked by the wise men, became furious, and he sent and killed all the male children in Bethlehem and in all that region who were two years old or under, according to the time that he had ascertained from the wise men.

But if your in Israel your still waiting for Christ to be born....

THERE IS A WEBSITE...BUT WITH THE STUPID WORDS YOU CANNOT SAY ...I CANT PUT HERE ...BUT ..MOVING THE EMBASSY TO WHERE IT IS NOW...IS BIBLICAL TO THE ELITES ...AND JUST LIKE HEROD ...THEY WILL TRY TO PREVENT CHRIST TO BE BORN.....

And I know it Crazy as we Christians already know...BUT THE ELITES ARE HEDGING THEIR BETS ...

But for some evangelical Christians and Orthodox ews, the embassy’s relocation is not only a smart political move but a fulfillment of divine prophecy.

“We see the embassy as crucial to God’s timing to bring about the revelation of the messiah,” the Rev. David Swaggerty, the leader of Charisma Life Ministries in Columbus, Ohio, said following a joint Christian-ewish Bible study session hosted at the Israeli parliament the day before the embassy ceremony.

Is this Vaccine by the Elites a WAY TO sterilize ALL PEOPLE ON EARTH,AS NOT TO HAVE THE MESSIAH BE FULFILLED ??

We As Christian's KNOW CHRIST CAME...AND WE ARE WAITING FOR HIS SECOND COMING...

BUT IN Israel ,they NOW ARE THINKING THE ..REAL MESSIAH IS ABOUT TO BE BORN...BUT IF THIS VACCINE Sterilizes YOU...

Just Spit balling...could be really crazy here...

Because there is no way in hell this Vaccine is NEEDED...NONE...

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP