Users Online Now: 1,780 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 533,166
Pageviews Today: 875,094Threads Today: 255Posts Today: 4,809
09:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does anybody have infrared camera? If so please take a pic of the sky. Aliens related
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just saw a post on the chans saying this, and I want to know if it's a gay larp or not. He even posted a pic.

[imgur] [link to imgur.com]

"Look at the sky with an infrared camera. They are right above us. At 9:45AM, their cloaking device will turn off and they sky above us will be dominated by one massive craft.

I'm not fucking joking right now. My co-worker called me to tell me this and he invited me to his home to use his camera. My jaw has been on the floor for the past 3 hours. Please, use whichever infrared camera you can and look at the fucking sky. This is not a drill.

Buy whatever supplies you need before 9:45AM PST hits, cause the world is going to have a massive panic attack when they see this shit. I am contemplating buying some heroin to calm my nerves. I have never done heroin. I'm honestly freaking out a bit.

Okay I must go. Please GET SUPPLIES. Stay sheltered"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP